Power Pages, a division of Power Computing in Norfolk is the area’s leader in web design and development, graphic design, SEO, web hosting, and online marketing. We build professional, SEO-friendly websites for small to large-sized businesses in a variety of sectors. We also offer digital marketing solutions and graphic design services.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated Client Services Coordinator to ensure customer satisfaction in this fast-paced web world. Customer service is a very important part of this position! This person will help customers via phone and email to ensure web requests are processed within a reasonable time frame. This person will also manage projects and work with customers on website details to ensure the project is completed on time.
This position is part time; 30 hours per week; weekday hours to fit your schedule.
- Excellent customer service
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Multitasking and meeting deadlines
- Problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Self-starting and can work independently
- Technically adept in web and web interfaces a major plus
- Graphic design and marketing experience a major plus